How and where can I get laser to fix fibrosis?

I got fibrosis from my first lipo, they look like abs but its not. they kinda look like lumps or unevenness. its not that bad but i want it fixed. i got it on my arms as well.. what is the price range for it to be fixed?

Will a laser treatment correct fibrosis/scarring from a prior liposuction.

+1
  • Duran, unfortunately I do not know of any type of laser that will correct the lumpiness following liposuction.. The best solution would be performing fine liposuction any areas where you have the lumpiness and contour irregularities. I would suggest you discuss this with your board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Laser is unlikely to treat fibrosis from previous liposuction.

+1
I'm not sure what your problem is but I doubt that treatment of fibrosis from previous liposuction will be aided by a laser. Nevertheless, seek consultation of a board-certified plastic surgeon to see what options are available.

Unhappy with Liposuction

+1
Thank you for your inquiry about liposuction. 

Prices vary from on area to another.  It is best to call plastic surgeons in your area.  I am sorry you are disapointed with your results.  It is best that you see a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area. 

Go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find one near you.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD