Breasts Still Sag and Nipples too low After Anchor Lift + Small Augmentation. Do I Need Revision? (photo)

I actually had a full ANCHOR LIFT (w/200cc silicone overs) -and not a periareolar or lollipop lift! :( I'm so depressed over my results after almost 2 months. I'll see my PS this week, but i'm not in a position to spend more $ after $10,000 already. In your own professional opinion, what would you do in this case? What solution would you offer? Thanks!

Breasts Still Sag and Nipples too low After Anchor Lift + Small Augmentation. Do I Need Revision?

+1

Unfortunately, your pictures files result in a very small image and it is hard to see the details. Can you upload a larger image? 

Augmentation - Mastopexy (Lift)

+1

I think at this stage you should be patient and wait.  Unless there is a medical reason for reoperation, most of the Plastic Surgeons would recommend allowing the complete healing and changes to occur before they consider further surgery.  It could take 6 months to a year or even longer.  If you still unhappy with your result at that point, you can review it with your Plastic Surgeon and give him/her the opportunity to meet your goals.

Alexander Golger, MD