3 Months Breast Implants? (photo)

I am 3 months post op, 425cc memory silicone implants submuscular. I was a 34b and think I am now a 34d. I have dropped but they still feel hard. It hurts to wear bras with padding especially push up bras because I can't really push my boobs up or together. Also I am still having zingers. My PS said my muscles were really tight placing the implants, so I figure I need more time. Is this all normal? Will they get bigger? I feel like my size is smaller than most who have my size implants.

Good result at three months post-breast augmentation.

+1

So far based on the photography it looks like you have a good result. Most patients after three months are really effectively symptom-free. You seem to be suffering a bit worse than others.

Implant result at 3 months

+1

Your result looks like you are right on target for 3 months post op.  Occasional pain due to stretching of the nerves is not unusual in the first few months after any surgery.  It seems that your implant size was appropriate for your proportions.  

Memory gel implants 3 months post operatively

+1

Hi,  The Memory Gel implants can sometimes feel more firm than traditional implants (saline and gel silicone).  You are 3 months post op and your result looks good.  You need to talk to your ps and make sure that all is going well with your result.  There is no pre operative photo so it is impossible to tell if you had a wider cleavage pre operatively.  Zingers here and there are normal with post op augmentations but this feeling should be occuring with less frequency.  They should not get bigger.   Hope this helps.

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

3 Months Breast Implants?

+1

Looks like a nice result from the photos. As to firmness, this obviously requires an examination to judge. 

Your ultimate size is determined not only by implant size, but also by amount of your own breast tissue. Obviously of two patients getting 425 cc implants, the one with larger breasts to begin with will be larger after surgery. 

All your questions can be better answered by your own surgeon.

All the best.