I had 2 rhinoplasties but I'm not satisfied! My nose is so big at its end but its bridge is so small. (Photo)

Can this problem be solved with non surgical nose job?

Revision rhinoplasty vs. liquid rhinoplasty

+1
Injectable fillers can help to mask the underlying problem, but cannot reduce the size of the tip of your nose.  You need to sit with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to review your concerns and to perform a complete facial analysis with standardized photographs to make clinical decisions about your particular concerns.  Based on your photos, it appears that you would likely benefit most from revision surgery to achieve what you desire.

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid Rhinoplasty to correct nose

+1

Yes, a liquid rhinoplasty can add volume to the nasal bridge.  It is important to know that it will make your nose larger, not smaller.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS