New Technology Better Than Laser For Tattoo Removal?

Hi, please take a look... what do You think, it is realy new technology? TES: Tattoo eraser system? I´d like to share with everything what I found about that company and interesting thing is: (Hawk's investors include former Mirabilis founders, including Yair Goldfinger. They sold the ICQ company to AOL for $407 million.) Thank you a lot Jan T

Tattoo Eraser System

+1

Hi Jan, 

Most doctors in the US cannot provide a quality opinion on the system, because as far as I know it is approved in the states as of now. It has not been approved by the FDA, nor has it been tested extensively enough by unbiased studies to have enough data to objectively analyze it.