Does the New Product, Nose Secret, Really Works?

Nose Secret? Instant Nose job for 35$? What is your take on this, surgeons?

I want to know if you think this works. Is it dangerous? I just want to know your take on it since you're experienced professionals =)

Interesting concept, but not for most noses.

+1

It's an interesting idea for increasing tip projection. How comfortable it is and how much it affects breathing is unknown to me. My only concerns about its use would be either knocking it loose (where you might inhale it and choke on it) or that it would irritate and erode the delicate skin of the nasal vestibule...especially since it's being placed under pressure.

It's a pretty limited device in what it can achieve, in my opinion, though. As always, caveat emptor.

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon