3 months post op Rhinoplasty, is my nose crooked? (photos)

Hi! I had closed rhinoplasty exactly 3 months ago. Since the day that I took my cast off my nose looked crooked to me. I kept telling my doctor about it, but he kept telling me there was nothing to worry about. Now it's been 3 months and I see little/no change. Can you already tell that something went wrong and I need revision? or can it be swelling? Also, my left nostril collapses when I inhale, and the right one almost doesn't move. Please help!!!

Early days

+1
the best person to ask is your treating surgeon. Swelling in Rhinoplasty takes at least 12 months to settle down on average. Small amounts of asymmetry at 3 months is usually nothing to worry about. The breathing problem on the left may be due to a smaller nostril opening (as it appears on you photo) or from lack of tissue strength along the outside of the nostril... this can be corrected. Be patient!!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

3 months post op Rhinoplasty, is my nose crooked?

+1
   There may be several issues to address, but it is really not fair to comment without the benefit of an exam and preoperative pictures.