I think my nose is shape like a pig. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I think my nose is shape like a pig.. I just want smaller nostrils!! Because my nose is really big to me.. I'm trying to figure out what shape would like great on me !...

Reshaping noses

+1
I think you are being too hard on yourself, as you are obviously nothing like a pig shape nose! You do have a wide base to your nostrils as you are aware. I would agree with my colleagues but would add that it is best to shape your tip as well as your nostrils i.e., a tip rhinoplasty, and, when examined possibly a rhinoplasty, to control the rest of you nose..to achieve a balanced result.  The reason is simple. When you change the width of your nose, the tip will move,  and sometimes result in being higher...therefore is is best to have control as a surgeon to give you your best result. You can demonstated this yourself by pinching your nose and moving the nostrils inward! Hope this helps.

Lancaster Plastic Surgeon

I think my nose is shaped like a pig. What treatment would you recommend?

+1
You can have the nostrils reduced in size.  This is a relatively small procedure that can be done under local anesthesia.

Rhinoplastic candidate for wide nostrils

+1
An alar plasty procedure can reduce wide nostrils. This is a component of a rhinoplasty procedure that can be done as a stand-alone procedure, or as part of a Full rhinoplasty. An alar plasty involves a small excision of skin at the base of the nostrils, and can be performed under local anesthesia.

Nostril reduction

+1
Alar base reduction is probably what you are thinking of to improve the appearance of your nostrils. Best of luck.