I think my nose is shape like a pig. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I think my nose is shape like a pig.. I just want smaller nostrils!! Because my nose is really big to me.. I'm trying to figure out what shape would like great on me !...

I think my nose is shaped like a pig. What treatment would you recommend?

+1
You can have the nostrils reduced in size.  This is a relatively small procedure that can be done under local anesthesia.

Rhinoplastic candidate for wide nostrils

+1
An alar plasty procedure can reduce wide nostrils. This is a component of a rhinoplasty procedure that can be done as a stand-alone procedure, or as part of a Full rhinoplasty. An alar plasty involves a small excision of skin at the base of the nostrils, and can be performed under local anesthesia.

Nostril reduction

+1
Alar base reduction is probably what you are thinking of to improve the appearance of your nostrils. Best of luck.