Sudden under eye bags! From my ill health or bad luck? Are fillers viable for minor bags? (Photo)

33 yr old. Was healthy. No family history of bags. 5 viruses this year left me with colitis, and now petrositis. Was anemic, now have low iron. Bags came on quickly in May while on birth control. Stopped bc but still had bags. On prednisone 2wks in June and bags went away! But came back after stopping meds. Does this mean they are not fat? but rather fluid or inflammation? Could petrositis indirectly cause this? Anemia? Are fillers a viable option until surgery can be afforded?

Sudden under eye bags! From my ill health or bad luck? Are fillers viable for minor bags?

+1
You're a good candidate for a filler like Restylane or Juvederm -- those work really good for this area. It is a very delicate area and requires an experienced injector to perform it.

This is a baby bag.

+1
You have had your health issues and they do take a toll.

Your thinking is very good.  A filler service should be just the thing for this.  Make sure you do your homework to find the right injector.  Restylane is the best product for this area.  It is a fussy but worthwhile service.  Make sure you find a physician injector with a great deal of experience injecting the under eye area.