I still look very banged up 8 days after a lower face and neck lift. What can I do? (Photo)

I do see a difference each day, compression garment n/day.Pictures to ps yesterday, was not concerned, just said to keep doing what doing. My bruising is very bad all over and area front of right ear (better now) and left ear (pictured) which is sllllloooowly improving. No pain, sleeping elevated, hydrating with water, why disparity in bruising and swelling, healthy 50yr, no smoking ever, no alcohol before/after,anything I can do better?Stitches out at 12. How can some have no bruising?

Recovery Times for a Facelift

+1
The time to normalcy after a facelift will vary from patient to patient. Often the rate of healing will be widely disparate from patient to patient regardless of the extent of surgery. You appear to be doing fine. Just relax and things should turn the corner soon.

Bruising After Facelift

+1
Eight days is still very early after facelift.  It is normal to experience some bruising in this area even weeks after surgery.  Some patients have more bruising than others, it is very unpredictable.  I don't see any cause for concern, but you should get the opinion of your plastic surgeon to determine if there is something in particular they recommend to assist with healing.  Best of luck!!!

Salvatore Pacella, MD, MBA, FACS