Which type of procedure would work best for me in removing this scar in between my eyebrows? (photos)

Does it matter how old the scar is?

Which type of procedure would work best for me in removing this scar in between my eyebrows?

+2
Scar revision and or micro needling with PRP infusion, are the easy alternatives in this case of the vertical scar deformity... 

Scar therapy

+1
The gold standard for depressed, pitting and even crater-type acne, chicken pox, and similar scars is dermabrasion (not micro-dermabrasion) whereby the skin is sand down with a diamond tip burr to the deeper layers leaving a raw surface for about a week before new smooth skin regenerates. Note, this procedure should only be done by a trained surgeon in an operating room not a nurse nor a technician in a spa setting.
Once your wounds are healing then scar therapy may be considered. Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are considered permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD