1 Year Post-op Pics for Each Technique Please? (photo)

Please post some post-op pictures of lollipops, anchors, etc. for 1 year post-op. I think so many women are scared about the scars; however, I have seen my surgeon's work 1 year after and you would not even notice the lollipop portion if you did. Not know it was there. Yet, I think so many women are scared to scar. If you have a board-certified surgeon with solid referrals and pictures then women can make informed decisions. Please have prior patients consent to pictures months after online.

Breast Augmentation/Lifting Pictures?

+1

You will find that this posting of before and after pictures is already done on individual plastic surgeons' websites.  See attached link.