Is There a Mini Lift or Procedure That Can Help with my Nasolabial Folds and Loose Skin? (photo)

I'm a 32 year old and I'm really bothered by the appearance of my nasolabial area. My skin has never really been tight (genetic) but I feel like I look much older than I am. I have tried fillers... which actually caused my skin to form scar tissue and now has a lumpy appearance which makes the folds worse. I also tried laser resurfacing and cheek bone injections. None of these has helped. I'm wondering if a thread lift or some other more permanent procedure would help me.

A mini lift for a 32-year-old

+1

at 32 years of age patient's are not ready for a mini lift. Even if he were ready for a mini lift would not help the nasal labial folds. Fillers or fascia grafts are the best treatment for nasolabial folds.

Fillers

+1

Fillers for the nasolabial folds work well. Either Radiesse or your own fat can be used.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Ultherapy might be of help to you to tighten up cheeks

+1

at 32, you don't need a facelift but for what you object to, ultherapy might just provide the mild tightening/freshening you desire. this noninvasive ultasound energy based treatment with virtually no downtime works by stimulating your own collagen formation, causing a natural "uplift". it won't replace facelifting for those who really need it, but it might be perfect for what you are seeking.

Bruce K. Barach, MD
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon