What Size in Silicone is Equivalent to 475cc's Saline Moderate Plus?

I was just curious to know if one is looking to get the look of 475cc's saline with silicone what size would it be!!

Breast Implant Sizing

+2

There is no difference in saline and Silicone breast implants of the same cc size if the other dimensions (base size, projection, etc.) are the same. How you will look with a 475 cc implant may, however, be quite different than what someone else may look with the same implant. This is not how one chooses an implant size. Size is determined by measuring you and determining which implants will fit you. You and your surgeon should then discuss your desires and choose an implant from those that fit your body to achiever your goals. Instead of going to a surgeon and telling him or her what size you want, you should tell him/her what your goals are and what you would like to achieve. It is OK, however, to take pictures of other women of like body height, weight and build and the proportions you would like to achieve.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Saline or Silicone Equivalence?

+2

There is no direct "correlation" beween saline and silicone gel breast implants. Best for patients to communicate their goals carefully with their plastic surgeons;  in my opinion, the use of goal pictures are very helpful. I ask my patients to allow me to choose the breast implant size/profile ( during surgery) that will most closely match their goals.

+2

There is no exact formula for equivalence. Many surgeons feel the salines have a bit more projection, and would use the same volume but a higher profile for silicone. But this is not something that can be determined on line. All the best.

Silicone - Saline Breast Implant Sizing

+1

A consultation with your plastic surgeon will determine appropriate implant size options.  Typically, if converting from saline to silicone to maintain similar proportions will require a larger fill volume of silicone.   Implants are available in various profiles, that include low, moderate and high. Therefore,  "cc" or fill volume is not the only factor when considering implant sizing and exchanging from saline to silicone. 

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Silicone vs saline 475 cc implants

+1

475 cc's is 475 cc's but there may be slightly different shapes from one to the other. An easy way to figure this out is go on the website of the implant company and look at the specs.

Breast Size and Implant Size

+1

Since there are many variables that determine a bra cup size (breast volume, chest circumference, bra manufacturer & country of origin), there is no way of determining cup size based on implant size.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS