Is It Better to Shape/tone Up Your Body Before a Brazilian Butt Lift of After?

Would it be better for me to weight train and sculpt my muscles under my fat before or after a BBL? Would working out before the surgery burn off needed fat? Or will toning up and weight training alter my results?

Getting in Shape Prior to Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Being in shape means different things to different people.  Obviously, you could not have very little body fat or the surgery cannot be performed.   I think the best thing you can do is to have an exam by a plastic surgeon before considering dieting and working out.  If you have a great deal of excess, then weight loss is a good idea.  If you are close to goal, then you should have the surgery performed if that is what you want.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA