What Do You Think my Chin Lipo Will Be? Should I Add a Neck Lift I Want More of a Oval Profile? (photo)

What Do You Think my Chin Lipo Will Be? Should I Add a Neck Lift I Want More of a Oval Profile?

+1

Liposuction or a neck lift along with chin implant would be the two alternatives from your description, but a physical exam would be necessary to give an accurate answer in regard to your specific circumstance. Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Submental lipo will contour your jawline

+1

Submental lipo will give your jawline a more definitive look. Consult with your surgeon and see if a neck lift may also be necessary in order for you to be satisfied.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Neck liposuction versus neck left versus chin implant

+1

A recessive chin is best treated with a chin implant to give  better facial balance and chin projection. A neck lift involves removal of fat above and below the platysma muscle in the neck. Neck liposuction involves only removal in the sub-mental  area. Please see the link below for examples of results of the different procedures

Chin lipo enough

+1

Based upon your photo, I would recommend chin liposuction and also a chin implant to give more structure/length to your jaw line.  Before making any final decisions though, I recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in these procedures so that s/he can examine you.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Chin contour

+1

Thanks for your question and photo. Based on your profile view, you have an underprojecting chin. Neither liposuction, nor neck lift can correct this contour. Talk to your PS about a chin augmentation. Provided you don't have any dental issues, this can be done with an implant, or in some cases, with repositioning of the bone. Good Luck.

Tamir Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon