I Am Interested in a Brazilian Butt with Lipo to my Waist, Flank and Abdomen? My Surgeon Wants Me to Have a Tummy Tuck (photo)

BBL first to create shape

+1

I prefer to create the hourglass shape and fuller shaped buttocks first then tighten the skin on the abdomen.  The fat on the abdomen is needed to create the shape of the buttocks and if you throw it out, most patients would not have enough fat elsewhere to shape the buttocks after.  So if you want an hourglass figure with a fuller buttocks, I would recommend the Brazilian Butt Lift First then the tummy tuck. Check out the attached video.

Best Regards,

Dr Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

I Am Interested in a Brazilian Butt with Lipo to my Waist, Flank and Abdomen? My Surgeon Wants Me to Have a Tummy Tuck

+1

You do not appear to have skin laxity, but your abdominal wall may be loose.  An exam would help with this.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA