In search of Dr. For Gynecomastia Surgery (photo)

My husband is in good health, slightly over weight is in need of gyneomastia surgery with some abdominal liposuction.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Male Breast Reduction in your area.

How to select a gynecomastia surgeon

+1
Gynecomastia can be a life changing procedure for a man. I have performed gynecomastia on males in their teens to men in their seventies. Look for a plastic surgeon who has performed many, ,many gynecomastia surgeries, view many, many before and after photos and speak to previous patients.

In some males with gynecomastia the enlarged breast appearance is primarily dense, glandular breast tissue; in others it is primarily adipose (fatty) tissue. The most common form of gynecomastia involves a combination of firm, fibrous breast tissue immediately behind the areola and excess fatty tissue in the surrounding area. Sometimes there is no significant skin excess, while in other cases redundant skin must be surgically removed. Be sure to see a plastic surgeon who has treated all types of gynecomastia surgery and who can form a surgical plan that works for your specific needs.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1
Thank you for the photos and I would call ASPS and get the names of surgeons in your area that can help you with the surgeries desired. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon