I want a big dramatic butt not conservative! How many cc's of fat could I get in each cheek? (photo)

I want a BBL without a tummy tuck. I'm not ready for a tummy tuck. I know I would need one but I'm not ready, I'm only focused on a big butt. Judging off my pictures can I get more than 800cc of fat in each cheek? And can I get close to my wish photos? I do understand that I will have loose skin if I don't get a tummy tuck. That's not a concern right now

BBL results

+2
It's difficult to determine from your photos alone what volume could be injected. Your shape however can be dramatically improved and made to look much rounder and fuller. The total amount of injected fat depends on the available fat on the rest of your body. Consult with a few plastic surgeons to have a good physical exam and see if you are in fact a good surgical candidate.

Dr.Bruno

Good BBL candidate

+1
Thanks for your question.
i think you are a good BBL candidate and fat grafting of 800-1,000 cc per butt cheek is achievable and realistic.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

+1
You look like an excellent candidate for a BBL but you would need to be examined in person to get a better idea of the potential donor sites available. Best of luck.

+1
The amount of fat trasferred and the contour desired is best appreciated at time of consultation. These depend on different factors. Very impressive results can be achieved with fat transfer. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL and who can show lots of before and after photos. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

I want a big dramatic butt not conservative! How many cc's of fat could I get in each cheek?

+1
Although an exam is helpful, I think that you could get a great deal more than 800 cc per buttock.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL time

+1
Thank you for your photos. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS