I had belotero injected 3 days ago and have seen no changes at all. Is this normal? I've read others see immediate results.

I had belotero injected 3 days ago. I have absolutely no brusing but also no results. My hollow dark circles are still here along with my wrinkles underneath my eyes. I keep reading that everyone had immediate results after belotero was injected. I'm really worried that I haven't seen any changes and am wondering what I should do next?

No results from Beletero

+3
It doesn't make sense that you would see no results at all. I assume you did not massage it afterward?  Your physician probably took before pictures; I think you should revisit him/her to see the before picture and compare it with the after. You don't show photos but perhaps the issues that concerned you the most were not addressed sufficiently, but something may be done to help you achieve more of the results you were hoping for.

Results should be immediate

+1
If you don't see results immediately from Belotero, you are unlikely to see them. Occasionally, a patient may need another treatment to reach optimal results. My general approach is to err on the side of placing too little rather than too much as there is no easy way to remove the HA filler. I would follow up with the surgeon who performed the injection for a physical exam and consultation to discuss your results.

Brian Harmych, MD
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

You should see immediate results.

+1
Hello. With all hyaluronic acid fillers such as Belotero, you should see immediate results. In fact, sometimes you could actually be swollen for a few days in the treated areas. I recommend that you go back your doctor and discuss these issues. Review your before and after photos. 

Andrea Hui, MD
San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Belotero Results

+1
All fillers should show immediate results with the exception of sculptra. If you do not see any changes then return to your physician for further discussion of your expectations.

Robert M. Freund, MD