What is my BUTTOCK-SHAPE? (photo)

I think I have a square buttock... will BBL help me achieve the projection, roundess, etc.? i am 23 yrs old.. 5 ft... 127lbs. I want lipo: - posterior and lateral arms -infra axilla -abdomen -waist -lovehandles -sacral region (s- curve) -back

A BBL can change the shape of your buttocks

+1

I agree that you have a square shape butt.  This is a very common shape in my practice and you appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL. Those of us that are experienced with this surgery can offer a narrow waist, fuller hips, and that s-curve to your lower back. Your results should be exceptional!  Make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL surgery. They should do at least 3-4 per week. This is not always easy to find, which is why so many patients travel for this procedure. Good luck from NYC. You should be able to have a great result from your BBL

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have enough fat to give you a round enhanced buttock.

Liposuction of the love handles and abdomen and lateral chest and lower back will give you the body contouring you desire.

Lipo of the arms is very possible but I worry about discomfort and the ability to care for yourself if there is discomfort in the arms. However lipo of the arms is also possible.

What is my Buttock shape?

+1

I would tell you that you have a Square Buttock Shape, you are correct! I would recommend a BBL and I think you would get tremendous results and would be left with an athletic round buttock in the correct hands, you are an excellent candidate and would benefit form the lipo and reshaping.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.