Lipo and Breast Implant Surgery Question?

I'm 37 went from a 34 small B to getting 350cc silicon under the muscle implant. Also had liposuction at the same time two months ago. My left breast is higher than right. Also the spacing between both breast seems large? Is this normal? Should I be worried? As far as my liposuction, it looked great a few weeks ago but now there appears to be a pouch forming on my abdomen (see pictures). I'm eating healthier and exercising. Any feedback is appreciated.

Higher Implant at 2 Months

+1

Having one implant a little higher than the other at 2 months after breast augmentation is a fairly common occurrence.  Additional massage and a little more time may be all that is needed.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast implants Los Angeles, CA

Question?

+1

The implants look fairly even, and without seeing pre-op photos it is hard to comment further.The left side does look a bit higher, and that is not unusual this early after surgery. If the breasts were even before surgery it is most likely that this will settle into place. 

As to the space betweent he breasts, this is because your own natural breasts are further apart than they are in some women. The implants are properly centered behind the nipples/ areolae. 

Again without seeing before photos I cannot comment on the abdomen.

Your best bet is to communicate any areas of dissatisfaction with your surgeon.

Thank you for your question, best wishes. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.