I Was Looking for Professional Opinions on What Type of Profile Would Best Suit my Frame?

5'5" 150 lbs 34b/36c wanting 450cc-475cc saline under incision under the breast fold Ive added pics to my profile of me and my wish.

What Type of Profile Would Best Suit my Frame?

+2

Thank you for your question.  I reviewed the photos on your other posting--unfortunately they are so dark that they  are difficult to use for recommendations. 

Since you seem to have chosen the volume that you want, the best profile choice will be one for which the implant diameter most closely matches your breast width. For Allergan implants, the HP is 12.4 cm wide, the MP+ is 13.7 cm, the MP is 14.4. I would pick the profile closest to your measurement. 

Your surgeon can give you far better advice on this than can an online consultant. All the best. 

Moderate profile plus breast implants provide a more natural shape

+1

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you follow your plastic surgeons advice. Generally speaking the moderate profile plus gives a more natural appearing result than a high profile.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/small-breasts/small-breasts-how-to-enlarge-or-augment-the-small-breast-without-implants/

Breast implant profile

+1

Without an exam it is impossible to tell you what profile is best for you.  this also depends upon the volume of implant you desire.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

The best online advice I can give to ladies (regarding optimal breast implant size/profile) who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “ D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link)

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm