Hard hit on nose - no damage on nose - but effect on left side of my face. What to do? (photo)

I have maybe mentioned this before, but I got a hard hit on the left side of my nose over a year after my nose job. Amazingly my nose was the only area which did not get affected by it. Somehow my scull healed a bit skew resulting in my left jaw healing some millimeters up. This of course causing asymmetry in my jaw area but actually i like the left side like that, so my question is if i should just get the right side aligned with that? Or should I get the left jaw back to as it was?

Hard hit on nose - no damage on nose - but effect on left side of my face. What to do?

+1

You need to obtain a 3-D Cat Scan of the skull and facial bones so the degrees of asymmetry and possible fractures can be determined...