Good Candidate? BBL? (photo)

I have been thinking about BBL for a few years and have been to several consults and I have heard anything from you have enough fat to inject 650ccs- 1000+ ccs. I am confused!! Can anyone help?! I would like lipo on: posterior and lateral arms abdomen love handles back sacral infra axilla Based on my pictures, do you think my expectations are realistic? fat injections or butt implants?

Good candidate for brazilian buttock augmentation

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for brazilian butt lift surgery.  Surgery will give you better definition of you waist, and should make your buttock reasonable larger.  The volume of augmentation will be dependent on the amount available, and you are probably in that range.

You seem to be a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You seem like a great candidate for a BBL and your wish picture seems very reasonable. The amount of fat injected will be determined by what outcome you want (how big?) and also how much donor fat you have. I perform 3-4 BBLs per week and most patients get between 500 and 900cc per side. Good luck and make sure to chose a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this specialized procedure. Come across the river to see me for a free consult. As a bonus, there is no cosmetic tax in NYC :)

Matthew Schulman, MD

Am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

You appear to be an excellent candidate for the BBL. The procedure will accomplish both- buttock enlargement and contouring and liposuction of the areas you are seeking to have improved. You shouldn't really be confused regarding whether to use fat or implants. The use of fat is a far better and safer technique, and you certainly appear to have sufficient donor fat. You should seek consultation from board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience with the BB. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Great Candidate for Brazilian butt lift

+1

Based on your photos you are an excellent andidate for a Brazilian butt lift; for donor sites I would harvest from your abdomen, flanks and lower and mid back, then use my SLIM lipo laser lipo for excellent skin tightening.  I would inject about 800 cc per gluteal area.  Good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Great candidate for AFT BBL

+1

Thank you for the pictures. Yes you are a very good candidate. I'm my practice and your physical attributes, I would likely recommend the following:

Laser (SmartLipo) liposuction of your abdomen, flanks and back (also arms if you wish) with AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer) to sculpt your buttocks.  Laser liposuction on the abdomen is done after the fat has been harvested to tighten the skin especially on the abdomen and possibly your arms. I would aim for at least 700cc per buttock provided your tissues are accommodating. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You are a very good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.

Liposuction abdomen, love handles and fat transfer .

Get an opinion from a baord certified plastic surgeon in person for better discussion of what you want and expect.

You are a good candidate for a BBL.

+1

Hello.  Liposuction of the abdomen, waist, and lower back area will allow you to make your mid-section smaller, give you more 'curves' to your lower back (sometimes called a scoop-out, which is the area just above your buttocks - what you refered to as the sacral area), and more of a defined waist.  This fatty tissue does appear to be enough for fat grafting of your buttocks and to achieve your goals.  You may desire liposuction of your arms, but this area is likely not necessary to gain additional fatty tissue for your buttocks.  For someone with your body height and weight (from what can be seen in the photos), I prefer fatty tissue instead of implants, as you can contour your abdomen, waist, and lower back, and give a nicer overall result than implants alone.  Thanks, hope this helps.  Joe Alkon, M.D.

Joseph D. Alkon, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Fat graft buttocks

+1

Based on your photos. You have a good body shape to have a bbl done.  We usually do place from 600 to 1200 cc per buttock. Please come in for a full and free consultation to go over specifics.  Thanks. 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon