For a Dermatologist Doctor. What Do I Have Do with the Hiperpigmentation? Fraxel Restore Laser Could Be a Good Solution?

I got a blue peel but unfortunately for me this treatment damage my skin and I have more brown spots that before and skin looks uneven. Hidroquinone does not work for me because makes my skin more red. I look worse now that I did before. I would like to find a doctor with a lot experience working with this type of treatment. Thanks!

Fraxel restore for hyperpigmentation

+2

Hello. Fraxel restore is not necessarily the right treatment for your condition.  You should see a board certified dermatologist with significant laser experience.  A good place to start is to look for a doctor that is a member of the AAD, ASDS and ASLMS.  These are professional organizations and a dermatologist that is a member of all three likely has o wealth of laser experience.   

American Academy of Dermatology

American Society for Dermatologic Surgery

American Society for Lasers in Surgery and Medicine

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon