Eyes Are Sunken in my Skull 8 Yrs After Traditional Blepharoplasty?

My eyes are sunken in their orbits and hollowed out with drooping of the lateral portion of the eye, causing a very old, awful look after having traditional blepharoplasty 8 years ago. I hate how my eyes look now....could a temporal brow lift give me back my once almond shaped eyes that now are round and droopy? Please give me honest advise as to how I can get some semblance of my old eyes back.

Hollowness after blepharoplasty

+2

This is a very common condition that we see in our practice.  Usually a temporal browlift will make the hollowness worse.  Removing all of the fat has robbed your eye of the frame that it needs and this is corrected by replacing the fat with a fat transfer to the orbit.  This should only be performed by someone with extensive experience.  

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sunken Eyes

+1

Microfat transfer can correct hollows or a sunken appearance following traditional blepharoplasty.  Orbital fat repositioning blepharoplasty with or without an endoscopic midface lift is another approach that I utilize to address this problem. It really depends upon your particular anatomy.    

Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Fat grafting may or may not be appropriate in this situation.  Photos and an exam would certainly provide more information.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA    

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Facial-Fat-Grafting-and-Stem-Cell-Rejuvenation.php

Hollow eyes

+1
Without a photo, it is impossible to know the condition and whether you needed a brow lift to begin with. Please post photos for review. Thanks so much.

Treatment for sunken and hollow eyes after blepharoplasty.

+1

Treatment for sunken and hollow eyes after blepharoplasty requires proper photographs for me to evaluate your eyes.