Where to Get Dysport in Northern New Jersey?

Hello. I have done Botox but heard Dysport lasts longer. I live in New Jersey area. Zip: 07508.

I want to find someone who does this in my area so I can try it. I don't need much just the brows and forehead really. Also is this less costly than the Botox? thx mamaags

Dysport in NJ

+1

I have been injecting Dysport since its release last June. I have also been injected with Dysport in my face. It does seem to have a quicker onset of action and lasts a bit longer than Botox. It is priced the same as Botox. Since I am in Northern NJ I would be happy to evaluate you and show you some before and after pictures.

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.