Northern New Jersey Facial Plastic Surgeon Recommendation?

Looking for a doctor in Northern NJ, possibly NYC who has experience with the following: Cheek implants with minimal Fat injection over top for a natural look. I had fat injection to my cheeks 3 1/2 years ago to correct skin flaws on the front of my cheeks. My doctor retired and my flaws are back. Also, I am very lean. So, I am looking for the same effect via a different method. (No Sculptra). As far as laser, Microdermabrasion, dermarolling, I have tried it all and NONE give the results I am looking for

Consider Glasgold Group

+2

Hello in New Jersey,

I would recommend that you speak with the Glasgold Group in Northern New Jersey. They have extensive experience with fat grafting and would be able to provide you with a very professional consultation.

Take Care!