How Many Ccs Do You Think I Can Get into Each Buttock? (photo)

Hey BBL sisters and attending PS! I have been interested in BBL for a long time and needed some advice! - i am 23 years old - 5 feet - approx. 127lbs. Areas I'd like lipo: -Posterior and Lateral arms -infra axilla - waist -love handles -sacral region -back. How many ccs do you think i can receive in each buttock? Are my expectations provided realistic for my anatomy/body?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photos, it looks like you will have more than enough donor fat to get a great result. It is much more complicated then jsut the amount of cc's that re injected.  I perform multiple BBL each week and use a technique that is much more than just "taking fat out, and putting fat in". WIth that being said, I have no doubt that you can receive 500cc each buttock, but using my techniques, the appearance will be similar to if you had 800cc+ injected. It is too complex to get into in this forum, but I offer free consultations in NYC so give my office a call.

Butt augmentation

+1

Dear mastrama,

Thanks for submitting your pictures and your goal pictures.  I am sory to disappoint you , but fat injection will not achieve that goal. It might look nice for a while, but after a year it will completely or almost completely disappear.  It is , physiologically , illogical to expect such a large amount of fat to survive without circulation. This procedure is a fad and it will disappear like many others after the public will realize it's short comings. Butt implants are more reliable. The implants are soft, feel and look natural and most importantly, do not disappear. If you want to have liposuction, you can do it as a separate procedure. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with butt implants surgery.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon