Can I get breast implants if I'm chronically sick?

im 17, done growing and all but i suffer from 3 main chronic diseases that branch off.. i have Postural Orthastaic tackycardia syndrome, Chronic Migraines, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. my EDS causes my cuts to heal super slow.. and i dont have strong immune system to fight stuff off. Am i too risky to under the knife?

Too Young for Surgery

+1
The medical problems need to each be addressed. We need to know your blood tests and diet type. You are too youngv to consider this kind of surgery. Yes we have put implants in ladies with pacemakers, have diabetics, or are post cardiac surgery, etc. But each time we have a full medical release and a mature patient.

Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Chronically ill, but wanting implants

+1
Your migraines are not a reason for forego elective plastic surgery, but your cardiac syndrome and (especially) your EDS make you a poor candidate.  I'm sorry.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Breast augmentation with chronic illness

+1
I think you have to have some perspective here. Would you like an augment? Sure. Is it appropriate in a patient with cardiac syndrome, slow healing, and poor immunity?  No. I am sure that your treating physicians would not clear you for surgery and any plastic surgeon who would operate on you without those clearances shouldn't be in the profession.  Additionally, no one under age 18 may have surgery without parental consent and for saline implants you must be 19 and for gels 22.

Robert L. Kraft, MD