BBL- I Need Help! (photo)

I have been interested on BBL for several years now. I have large fat deposits that are genetically predisposed and cannot get rid through exercise. Areas of liposuction I want: Abdomen, love handles/flank, lateral arms, posterior arms, infra axilla, back, lower sacral region Based on my pictures: How many cc's do you think I can get out of the fat that is liposculpted and harvested fat cells? I have pics of myself and what I am trying to achieve... are my expectations realistic? Thanks!

BBL- I Need Help!

+1

I could liposuction out 5 liters from you and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

How much fat do I have for a BBL?

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for surgery.  Find a surgeon who has examples of patients that they have done, find one that is similar to your body type, so that you know what they can achieve.  Tell them if you would prefer a larger augmentation, or  a smaller one.

Excellent BBL candidate

+1

You appear to be an excellent BBL candidate. The key to a great result is to pay attention to shape as well as volume. You shold expect 800-1000cc per side, but the real "magic" will be in the harvesting of the fat. An experienced board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week, should be able to get you a great result.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

BBL candidate

+1

thanks for the question and the photos.  Upon review of your pics, you appear to be a good candidate for a liposculpture procedure which will involve removing excess fat from unwanted areas while sculpting these areas and creating a more desirable body shape and and contour, while harvesting the fat and utilizing this fat to enhance your buttocks.  With the right surgeon you should be able to achieve a very significant change and a nice result.

good luck.

Sean Simon MD

Buttock shaping

+1

Hello. Yes I think there is enough fat to create a nice enlarged buttock shape. We can review how much we can get after an examination. But I think definitely over 1000cc each side very possible..

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The most important aspect i Brazilian Butt Lift is body sculpting to enhance the curves. You have enough fat that can be liposuctioned and transferred to the buttocks. You have as much as 800-1200 cc. per buttock.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.