5'3 150lbs Are 35-25-40 (Or 45) Realistic Bwh Measurements Goals for After a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm not sure what kind of bwh measurements I should set as my goal for after a bbl. I want a smalls waist (that fits shirt sized s/m) and large bottom, with pants sizes 9 to 13. Please help. Thanks!

Predicting Butt Size After Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Rather than focus on measurements, I would recommend that you find pictures of butts that you find attractive and bring those to your consultation so that your surgeon can review with you whether your desired results are realistically achievable.  Good luck.

Huge Change after Brazilian Buttlifts

+1

I have found that reductions in waist size of 4 to 6 inches and increases in buttock measurements of 6 inches or more can be achieved.  These measurements depend upon the individual and the location and volumes of fatty depositions.   You need to find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts per year.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

Please remember that shape and not size is the most important factor in determining a person's appearance. 

Getting as close to your ideal body weight will usually improve your body overall.

Changes in clothing sizes are extrememly difficult  to predict as a result of surgery.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Realistic Measurement goals Folowing a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Unfortunately no surgeon can guarantee a specific measurements (BWH) following a Brazilian Butt Lift as all patients are unique and rules can vary.  That said, when seeing a patient for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, I do make it a point to show the patient before and after photos of similar patients to themselves for comparison.  If you would be pleased if you were one of the patients in the photos, this would be a good indication that you are being realistic in your goals.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon