Anything New In Thigh Lifts?

Considering a thigh lift, but after reviewing photos of the procedure, I am hesitant to actually have the procedure, myself. The results seem, "okay," in that there is some improvement. However, I have yet to see a photo of thigh lift after weight loss wherein the patient's thighs actually look smooth, small and contoured. Most photos show a smaller thigh that is very bumpy, lumpy and thick looking. Are there any new procedures that would give better results than would give a better result?

Thigh lift procedure

+1

Thanks for your question.  The way I perform thigh lifts involve either an incision along the inner thigh right in the groin or down the leg if more tissue needs to be removed.  Having done the procedure numerous times, you can get a smooth, natural result.  Sometimes, liposuction may be required to help remove any excess fat.  This is usually included with my thighplasties.  The recovery lasts about one week with exercise and work resuming at that time as well.  Good luck!  Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore Plastic Surgeon