What R the New Gel Implants That R Filled Fuller & R on Trial in Canada

my doctor is giving me cohesive gel implants but they r new and have been on a trial period for the last 6 months in CANADA. i guess the only difference is that they r filled much fuller. what r they and r they better?

Inspira Breast Implants

+1

I think you are referring to Inspira implant from Natrelle.  They have just been approved here in Canada.  They are slightly more filled than some implants, and come in different degrees of cohesiveness, or thickness of the gel.  They give many more options to matching the implant for the patient's anatomy.  I have been using them in Vancouver with Health Canada approval for the last year and patients have been happy with them.

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon