New Fat melting injection called ATX-101.. Will this be the future of nose jobs ?

New Fat melting injection called ATX-101.. Will this be the future of nose jobs ? Also what other technics willing me coming out for future advancements for nose jobs in the future . Less pain more accurate results & better nose jobs ...

Fat melting not an option for nose jobs

+1
I can think of many potential uses for a fat melting injection, but a nose job is certainly NOT one of them.  The nose has very little fat.  It's structure is bone and cartilage primarily. 

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

ATX-101 Does Not Belong in the Nose

+1
ATX-101 is a formulation of deoxycholic acid which can dissolve fat. ATX-101 would be totally inappropriate and unpredictable in the nose.  Rhinoplasty is a technique to reshape bone and cartilage in the nose, which contains relatively little fat. 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon