New Fat melting injection called ATX-101.. Will this be the future of nose jobs ?

New Fat melting injection called ATX-101.. Will this be the future of nose jobs ? Also what other technics willing me coming out for future advancements for nose jobs in the future . Less pain more accurate results & better nose jobs ...

I am not sure a nose job would be in the list

Thanks for the question and I think you need to be realistic when you think of what a fat busting drug may be able to do – and I am not sure a nose job would be in the list. I think if you are having concerns with your nose, make sure that you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to learn all of the potential treatment options that are available to you for this.

ATX -101 is going to be approved for treatment of the double chin area – and everything else at the beginning will be considered off-label.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon