Can a New False Belly Button Be Created if Original Removed?

I have to undergo cytoreductive surgery and peri-operative chemotherapy for pseudomyxoma. They have to remove my belly button as it was used for laparoscopic appendectomy. I am a UK size 6 with no excess skin. Would it be possible to create a belly button a year later?

New belly button?

+1

Yes any plastic surgeon can create a new one after the pseudomyxoma is treated and cured. It's not false, it's a reconstruction.   Dr Foster

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Umibical reconstruction

+1

It may be possible to reconstruct your umbilicus, but you will have to wait a while. It also depends upon how the lcoal tissues are treated.