Are There New Facial Treatment Technologies That Are Very Effective?

I'm from Singapore, and im about to start my own beauty salon. I was wondering if there are new facial treatment technlogies that are perhaps out there, but has not been brought into Singapore yet. I believe such innovation would do my business a lot of good. Local technologies may include IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments, laser treatments etc.

Pelleve is a good non-invasive facial rejuvenation procedure with less risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation

+1

Pelleve utilizes radiofrequency to create heat in the infrastructure of skin without damage to the epidermis. It can produce tightening in healthy individuals that help restore a more youthful appearance.  There are minimal risks of developing hyperpigmentation with Pelleve compared to laser resurfacing. We  perform Pelleve under physician supervision in our Medi-spa. There is no downtime with Pelleve.  Many individuals love to have this procedure done right before a social function to look there best and continue a series of treatments to add to the benefit of new collagen production.