Are There New Facial Treatment Technologies That Are Very Effective?

I'm from Singapore, and im about to start my own beauty salon. I was wondering if there are new facial treatment technlogies that are perhaps out there, but has not been brought into Singapore yet. I believe such innovation would do my business a lot of good. Local technologies may include IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments, laser treatments etc.

Pelleve is a good non-invasive facial rejuvenation procedure with less risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation

Pelleve utilizes radiofrequency to create heat in the infrastructure of skin without damage to the epidermis. It can produce tightening in healthy individuals that help restore a more youthful appearance.  There are minimal risks of developing hyperpigmentation with Pelleve compared to laser resurfacing. We  perform Pelleve under physician supervision in our Medi-spa. There is no downtime with Pelleve.  Many individuals love to have this procedure done right before a social function to look there best and continue a series of treatments to add to the benefit of new collagen production.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon