Can I narrow my nose without surgery? Maybe a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty? (photo)

im 25 years old and my nose recently became very wide, even though my bone is not big? can anything besides surgery be done?

Non surgical nose job for a wide nose?

+1

No, fillers will not narrow the nose. They make the nose larger because volume is added.  If you want your nose narrowed, then usually surgery is the answer.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

Limitations of nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
Based on your photo, I would not expect significant improvement with nonsurgical rhinoplasty alone given the thickness of your skin and the configuration of your ala.  In-person consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist will best allow you to evaluate your options.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Temporary solution

+1
Based on your photo your nose appears flat.  If you're not ready for the surgery, there are other options available.  Injecting a filler like Juvederm into the bridge of your nose can elevate it and create an appearance of a thinner, more proportional nose.  You can expect a very natural result but it will be temporary and not as dramatic as after the surgery.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Reducing size of nose

+1
The photo does not help me, but basically, surgery is the only way to reduce the size of a nose especially if it involves the tip. Non surgical treatments involve injecting stuff into your nose that will gradually go away over time. Only surgery is permanent.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD