Will This New Dogear Go Away with Time? (photo)

I had a revision surgery using lipo and skin excision to correct dogears from a thigh lift. The incision is in the crease of the butt. But after the revision surgery I am left with this even larger dogear! This is 8 days post op.I am so upset... Will this go away? The other side came out fine. Thank you for any helpful information.

You need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon

+1

You are just after surgery and need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. It is unlikely that this will be much better with time, but you need to give it 3-6 months before revision

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Butt Lift

+1

Butt lift, skin tightening should avoid an incision in the buttock crease. This is an old method. The scar is visible in the young and changes the buttock contours. It always gets wider in time.

The picture posted is limited to give an advise about the dog ear. But it looks large ebough that may need revision. Get a second opinion in person for better advise