New Chin Implant the Silicone Under the Chin on the Neck Feels Uneven, Why Would this be?

under the chin part of implant. on one side feels thin and miss shapen and the other side is thicker and flat. my dr. did start liposuction. could that have melted some of the silicon of the chin implant?

Asymmetry after Chin Implant

+1

Liposuction would never melt a silicone implant. You don't  mention when the implant was placed but you may have temporary asymmetrical post-op swelling. As long as you feel but cannot see the difference I would not worry about it at this time. Share your concerns with your surgeon who is there to examine you.