New bump has formed after rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty about 2 years ago to get rid of a big bump on the bridge of my nose. After it had healed i noticed a smaller bump appear in the same place. I went to my surgeon and he said that it was probably built up cartilage so i could have revision rhinoplasty. I had it done and it made no difference whatsoever. I am at least a year on from my revision rhinoplasty and this new bump is as prominent as ever and the tip of my nose seems to have drooped. What is happening and what can i do?!

New bump has formed after rhinoplasty?

+1

Pictures would be helpful, but there may be room for improvement.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.