I Am 5'8 - 5'9 and 155 Pounds. How Much Fat Can I Have Transfered to my Buttocks/do I Have Enough?

I used to have a perfectly proportional buttocks that was very round and what myself and others would have considered "big" until I lost 10 pounds one year and it was gone. I've tried everything to get it back but nothing. If I had it at one point why does any weight that I gain not go back to that area? And around how much does this procedure cost? Thanks very much in advance.

Candidate for BBL?

+2

Without an examination, It is difficult to say if you have enough fat to be a good candidate for a brazilian buttock augmentation.  The procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

How much fat is transferred to the buttock?

+1

The amount of fat that is transferred depends on how much donor fat you have available and how much you want (or how much is required to get the effect that you desire).  During a consultation, your surgeon can give you a better idea of how much you can expect.

Dennis Dass, MD

5'8" 155 lbs - Good Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Most patients who are average or above average weight are good candidates for buttlift.  Alot of the result depends upon the surgeon's ability to extract enough fat and transfer enough fat to make as dramatic result as possible, unless the patient desires something more conservative.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Obvioiusly I would need to see you to be sure, but it sounds like you would be an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift. You should have enough donor fat to get the result that you want. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and they will be able to give you a good idea of the result you can expect. Prices will vary by surgeon and by geographic area. Please keep in mind that while you should not "overpay" you should also not go for the cheapest.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Enough fat for a Brazilian

+1

Nicole,

At 5'8" and 155 lbs you probably have enough fat to transfer and obtain a very nice result.  Of course, it depends on whether the 155 lbs is harvestable fat, i.e. in areas that can be liposuctioned.  An examination can usually determine a fairly accurate assessment of how much fat can be transferred to your buttocks.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It sounds like you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  Without seeing you in person, it is difficult to know how much fat we can harvest.  However, if you have extra fat around your waist, your thighs, your arms or your abdomen, we should be able to get a nice amount to transfer to your butt and make a nice improvement.

Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

A'm 5'8 and 155 pounds. Am I candidate for the BBL?

+1

From your height and weight measurements it would appear that you are a candidate for the BBL. But you need to be examined to be certain. You shlould consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Yes you are a perfect candidate for BBL/si ud. es candidata para BBL

+1

yes  you are a perfect candidate  for a successfull results about BBL

si ud. seria una cadidata perfecta pára  un resultado exitoso de BBL

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon