New, black Mole, 1mm?

hy.i am 24 year old,male.i have more than 100 moles on my body.i am going to dermatologist every year for check the moles.i just observed on my arm a 1mm black,new mole two weeks befor.i am going next time in october to medic.my question is,that this new mole can be a danger,an emergency?i am checking every day this mole,in last week doesn't change his size or color.can i wait until october,or much more better if i am going earlyer?pleas help!

Warning signs of skin cancer

+2

Please use the ABCDE's as your guide for when to be concerned about moles: A for Asymmetry; B for irregular Borders; C for black or uneven Colors; D for Diameter greater than a pencil eraser; and E for a growth that is Evolving or changing. Since a pencil eraser is approximately 4 mm in diameter, your 1 mm mole is very unlikely to be dangerous. However, because of your concerns it's better to be reassured so you should return sooner to your dermatologist to have these moles checked. You can follow the video link below to learn more about identifying the changes in moles that are suspicious for skin cancer.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole risk and examination

+1

There are many warning signs related to moles. It would be hard to assess your risk unless an examination is made in person. Take good photographs to document trends in mole growth. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS