Is This Any Type of Blood Clot (Hematoma, Seroma, Etc)? (photo)

I am 10 days post op from a tummy tuck with MR. The majority of my pain is coming from a spot at my incision area near my left pelvic bone. I noticed today that it seems to be more swollen, raised and red at this spot. Should I be rushing to the ER or is this normal? I have my post op visit with my board certified PS tomorrow morning but right now I'm really scared. Please see pic and let me know what you think.

Infection NOT Blood Clot

+1

This is not a blood clot. This appears to be some mild irritation or early infection. Seek treatment by your PS ASAP.

Dr. ES

Possible suture abscess following an abdominoplasty

+1

It is possible that you have a suture infection or abscess.  This needs to be drained.  You should make your plastic surgeon aware of your symptoms as soon as possible so that you can be seen before it gets worse.  If it is not an infection then you will have some peace of mind that your healing is normal.  

Red incision after tummy tuck

+1

The signs of infection in an incision line include redness, warmth and tenderness. If I were your surgeon, I would rather hear about your problem today rather than tomorrow.

Fluid Collection or Infection at 10 Days after Tummy Tuck

+1

Fluid collection can place one at a higher risk for infection, but signs of infection would include redness, warmth, and foul smelling drainage along with fever and chills.