New Adjusted Radio Frequency Removal Cellulite Whats the Cost, Names Doctors in Orlando

new adjusted radio frequency removal cellulite whats the cost, names doctors in orlando. How much per treatment and time in between. The names of doctors who do this in orlando fl area? Thanks Babbs

Reaction from Viora for Cellulite

+2

When you speak about "adjustable radiofrequency" you are probably referring to Reaction from Viora. This is a tunable radiofrequency device that allow specific targeting of different depths of tissue. This makes is a good system for tightening skin, reducing fat, and improving the appearance of cellulite. I was featured recently on The Doctors demonstrating this system for the treatment of cellulite. The studies for this FDA-approved device show a 55% reduction in the appearance of cellulite after a treatment course of 6 weekly sessions.  I have attached a video of me explaining this system. You can find more information about it, my appearance on The Doctors and a list of doctors in your area at vioramed.com

Learn more about Cellulaze

+1

The new FDA cellulite removal procedure is Cellulaze. The cost of Cellulaze varies between doctors, it is best to consult with the doctor and get pricing based on areas being treated. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would not suggest radio frequency removal as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite treatment

+1

treatment for cellulite can be accomplished with many different treatments however, be wary of claims of long term or permanent cures. Treatments that work are temporary and effect a smoother surface but maintenance is required to provide an improvement, regardless of the device to-date.

Ronald Shelton, MD