Is my face healing normally? (photo)

First off i have a huge birthmark that covers a large percentage of my body. I will upload pictures of it later to get opinions on why its so large and why it's only on one side of my body. I recently had two procedures to remove some of it from my face and wanted to know if it looked like it was healing properly. The area i circled in red was done a month ago, does it look okay? Seems the pigmentation is still very dark. The other procedure was done two days ago. Any feedback is appreciated.

Nevus sabacious

+1
Before doing anything to the birth mark you have on your face, you need a biopsy and a pathology diagnosis, then one can plan appropriate treatment. Based on the pictures posted it seems like you have a nevus sabacious. And the area seems  healing well, except for some pigmentation.