How soon can out of town patients travel after liposuction and a bbl? (photo)

I would like to stay somewhat local for my surgery as I think it would be safer, but, having done some research, I'm wondering if it's possible to find a doctor capable of doing what I need in the Nevada/California/Arizona area. I am seeking liposuction to my upper back, arms, and inner thighs with fat grafting to the buttocks to bring them into proportion with the rest of my body. How long would I need to stay near my doctor if I travel more than two hours for this surgery?

BBL and travel

+1

I think that it is good idea to stay in the local area for a week to two. It is best to go for a consultation in person.

How soon can out of town patients travel after liposuction and a bbl?

+1

This will depend to some extent upon mode of transportation and number of hours from the surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php