I'd Like to Know if I Should Lose Weight for a BBL? I'm 5'5 and 185 Pounds? (photo)

5'5 185 pounds with a TT 4 years ago I don't have much tummy fat. I'd like 1000cc per check should I lose weight? Or not...

I'd Like to Know if I Should Lose Weight for a BBL? I'm 5'5 and 185 Pounds?

+2

If you want liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and back, a lot of this depends upon the amount of liposuction the plastic surgeon performs.  If the plastic surgeon liposuctions the max of 5 liters then this will make a huge difference in your appearance.  If you are happy with the rest of your body, then you can have the procedure as you are.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Two points to make 1: the closer you are to your ideal body weight the better the outcome is, and the lesser the complication and risks of the surgery. 2: You can have a Brazilian Butt Lift now, But it would depend on what body shape you desire. If you desire body contouring and fat transfer to the buttocks, then you will need a lot of liposuction to many areas. This will shape your body and enhance curves. It is like your tummy tuck. the scar is too high, and no attention was made to the waistline, fat in the abdomen, position of the belly button. If that type of results is satisfactory to you, then liposuction and fat transfer is right for you. On the other hand if you want to enhance the shape and curves then you need to lose weight and then undergo a lot of reshaping with liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks.