Do I Need a Brace? (photo)

Between my canine and central incisor, there is a gap. I can fit a head of the Q tip in it. I'm wondering if brace is an option or the other kind that fix my teeth.

Missing teeth cause shifts

+2

Between the canine and central incisor should be a lateral incisor, like there is on the other side.  As a result, your mid-line is shifted and there is a gap as you describe.  The BEST treatment would be braces to expand the space and put an implant where the tooth is missing, but this will take a lot of time, so you must be committed to the end result.  If you do, you would be VERY happy with the result.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist